Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Insanity Day 1: Fit Test

Starting my Insanity workout... and I guess to start off, I will mention what I've eaten today.

In the morning, I got a large chocolate Hulk at Smoothie King. This lasted me through lunch until I worked out at 9pm. During the day, I had about 2 liters of water, and a bottle of Powerade. For dinner, I had 18 ounces of chicken and 2 sticks of celery.

Calories for the day:
Large Chocolate Hulk: 1600 Calories
Chicken Breast: ~1200 Calories
Ranch Dressing: 100 Calories
Total: ~2900 Calories

Protein for the day:
Large Chocolate Hulk: 60 grams of Protein
Chicken Breast: ~155 grams of Protein
Total: 215 grams of Protein


I definitely met my protein for the day, but I need to cut back on my calories. Smoothie King kinda fucked me over by giving me a large instead of the medium I asked for. I will have to start cutting down on calories starting tomorrow.

Today was the fit test, and I am definitely out of shape. Hopefully from here it gets better, but because of the fact that I didn't each lunch, I was basically about the throw up throughout the whole work out. Here are my numbers for the first fit test:

Switch Kicks: 60
Power Jacks: 44
Power Knees: 65
Power Jumps: 22
Globe Jumps: 7
Suicide Jumps: 7
Push-Up Jacks: 12
Low Plank Oblique: 38

And on Day 1, I weight 194 pounds.

Fat ftw.


No comments:

Post a Comment