Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Insanity Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit


I guess to start, I should mention something I screwed up in yesterday's calculations. I calculated my daily caloric intake as someone who doesn't work out. Working out 5 days a week, daily caloric intake to lose weight is now 2200 calories. For extreme weight loss, it is 1648 calories. I'm going to try to stay at roughly 1700 calories a day, and the most calories I will take in a day will be 2000 calories... even though I started day 1 off horribly with way too much calories lol.

So today, I had 2 shots of protein with milk when I woke up, had 13.2 oz chicken breast for lunch with some soy sauce and 2 celery sticks. For dinner, I just had 14 oz chicken.

Calories for the day:
2 Shots of Protein: 395 Calories (Protein + Milk)
Lunch: 600 Calories (Chicken Breast, Ranch Dressing)
2 Bottles of Fat Free Powerade: 90 Calories
Dinner: 600 Calories
Arizona Green Tea: 210 Calories
Total: ~1900 Calories

Protein for the day:
2 Shots of Protein: 40 grams of Protein
Lunch: 91 grams of Protein
Dinner: 98 grams of Protein
Total: ~230 grams of Protein


Calculated with 1 oz chicken = 7 grams of protein

I was between the extreme weight loss daily calorie limit and the weight loss daily calorie limit, so I will approve... From tomorrow though, I will start eating a little bit more "fun". Fun being carbs, fruits, salads, and peanut butter...

My calves are really sore atm. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment