Saturday, April 21, 2012

3 Day Startup University of Houston

Everything feels very fresh here at 3 Day Startup University of Houston. Helping out organizing 3 Day Startup at University of Texas was more of "reunion" with all of the alumni of 3DS UT, but this is completely new. The ideas are different (obviously) and the process is different. It's a new experience but a useful one, as I'm also meeting many mentors and making connections.

Things I should keep in mind from 3 Day Startup HomeAway:
- narrow down your target (start small, then grow)
- don't go straight into coding (as a programmer, I have those tendencies of just diving straight in)

Things I should keep in mind for my upcoming idea:
- it's a huge project - take it slowly
- finish up an MVP that can be presentable to the people of 3 Day Startup
- decide exactly what way we will make money
- create a backlog of everything that needs to be done for the MVP
- get a better design flow

Motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment